Pann: EXO Chanyeol burgers too expensive
"Daebak, Chanyeol's father is opening a burger restaurant and they're giving away an autographed guitar for the winner of the person who comes up with a name for the store."
"Nevermind the price of the burger, a cup of coke costs 3,000 won and this is the burger that costs 8,500 won. The quality of the bread is so bad ㅠㅠㅠ Looks straight out of a convenience storeㅋ"
1. [+261, -36] It's so obvious that his parents are trying to make money off of his fans, it's off putting
2. [+170, -26] That's so bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+86, -0] I'd never pay that kind of money for that measly little bread. I bet that burger is no different from the instant ones you can get from the convenience store with the hard buns;;
4. [+80, -0] I'm an EXO-L too but stuff like this makes me uncomfortable. The restaurants run by families of the other members don't skimp as hard as this...
5. [+69, -0] That is not the quality of a burger that costs 8,000 won
6. [+55, -5] They're using his fans to sell low quality food at a price more expensive than it's worth. Why is anyone feeling bad for the parents? They should be glad no one has reported them yet
7. [+39, -3] The bun itself looks so cheap and low quality but it's still being sold at a higher price of other better homemade burgers
8. [+33, -4] That's a scam
9. [+30, -0] Is there any fool that would actually pay to eat that?
10. [+29, -1] Don't buy it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm an EXO-L too but don't you guys have any pride? The burger just screams "We're Park Chanyeol's parents so you better buy our burgers" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+29, -1] McDonald's looks more high quality than that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+24, -0] It's not the price that's the issue it's the quality of the burger that you're getting for the price. Other homemade, better quality burgers are priced the same.
"Hul... you could get a much higher quality burger anywhere else at that price."
"5,000 won for a cup of Americano...?"
"Are his parents doing this to purposely get their son hate or what ㅠㅠㅠㅠ obviously fans are only going to that restaurant for Chanyeol..."
"Are they serious? 3,000 won for a soft drink and 5,000 won for Americano...? Are they using their son for marketing?"
"7,000 won for a fruit juice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"Maybe they'll lower the prices after seeing the responses..."
"How can you get away with charging 5,000 for American when it's just water mixed with a couple of shots."
"He named that burger after his son, he should think of raising the quality of it..."
"He probably knows that he can make it as expensive as he wants and fans will still buy it. And obviously having the autographed guitar as a prize shows that he doesn't care about food quality but just getting sales."