[Pann] K. Will's controversial remarks about the disabled


Pann: K. Will's disabled remarks controversy

To Winner: "They look retarded moreso than cute"
To BTS: "They can't seem to keep still like they're retarded"

1. [+55, -0] What is wrong with this guy? The fact that he uses that word habitually like that must mean he's not that good of a person after all... I always thought it was a concept the way he acted like he was so cocky and above idols when he was on variety shows but I guess not;

2. [+39, -0] Wow, really puts me off

3. [+31, -1] Hul... What a fool of a person

4. [+10, -0] He's always been famous for having a dirty mouth ㅋㅋ even on 'Real Men', he couldn't go a sentence without swearing ㅋㅋ

5. [+5, -1] He has to be crazy, right? Wow that pisses me off... would he be able to say that so easily if he had a disabled family member? Even junior and high school kids nowadays will correct you if you throw that word around.

6. [+4, -0] That's so wrong... and I liked him too

7. [+4, -5] I'm not trying to shield him, I admit that he's wrong, but I bet the people commenting here have also used the word retarded too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ retarded this, I'm retarded, you're retarded ㅋㅋㅋ you guys don't really have any right to put K. Will down for that

8. [+2, -0] Proof that he's a fool

-