Article: 'Attitude controversy' Jang Hyunseung alerts promoters a day before official schedule that he can't attend... B2ST performs as 5
Source: Asia Today via Nate
1. [+1,026, -10] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just leave the group if you don't want to work anymore! Stop affecting the other members
2. [+979, -40] Look ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seungyeon has no need for KARA anymore because she's wealthy enough to purchase a building worth 10 billion won ㅋㅋㅋ Probably the same for Jang Hyunseung, right? He's made enough money, why would he want to stay up every night practicing choreography?? ㅋㅋㅋ He's probably thinking that he doesn't need this anymore and doesn't care what the fans think because his bank account is full and that's all that matters ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+699, -16] Might as well serve in this time
4. [+50, -1] He's forgotten all about what his days as a trainee was like. No roots at all to be found, he's not this or that anymore. Just kick him from the group for the sake of the remaining members. I don't want B2ST being affected by your actions.
6. [+46, -0] B2ST would be just fine if they rumor that tumor... I wish Cube would be like JYP and just kick members who cause problems.
7. [+41, -0] If this was JYP, he would've been kicked out already
8. [+39, -3] Not much left you can do when even your own fans have given up on you. Even HOT's Kang Ta who was huge back then admitted on 'Knee-Drop Guru' that once he went solo, he realized he was nothing without HOT. I bet in a few year we'll have a talk show special with all the ex-idol group members like Jessica and Jang Hyunseung and listen to them crying about how "immature and thoughtless" they were back then~
1. [+1,257, -22] Everyone has personal issues... what makes him so special? He's so irresponsible..
2. [+1,109, -19] He still does't get it...
3. [+566, -14] ㅋ
4. [+307, -4] Please just kick him from the group or something
5. [+257, -4] He needs to release what the personal issue is because if it's something that isn't acceptable, he is making a mistake that cannot be forgiven. You cannot do that to a concert that your fans saved their lunch money to attend... To him, a hundred bucks might be nothing but to their student fans, it's a huge amount...
6. [+219, -3] Just sounds like he's getting ready to be kicked now
7. [+128, -1] Is this one of the steps to kicking him?