TV: [Spoilers!!!] Signal + Madame Antoine


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In dictum, turpis vel luctus tristique, leo nibh vestibulum nunc, at placerat nibh dolor sit amet mi.

Article: 'Signal' the secret of the picture, Kim Hye Soo was not a crush

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+730, -9] Kim Hye Soo is amazingly talented. She gets no hate for a role like this, no hate for any skin exposure, no hate for her private life, barely anyone hates her period. She's amazing and just gets better with age.

2. [+432, -4] Please save detective Lee Jae Han

3. [+335, -3] Brust out laughing when Lee Jae Han's dad said let's grab drinks

4. [+49, -3] I think Lee Jae Han will survive... He'll have his past resolved and come to 2015 to marry Kim Hye Soo, no? Park Hye Young will only know the secret... right? Once he catches the culprit and the police and the politician and it all ends and stays in the past, won't he survive? I cried with the funeral yesterday..

5. [+47, -0] My heart ached in this episode. I really hope detective Lee Jae Han survives... I relate to him so much that I get mad and sad for him but even if it's just in a drama, I want someone like him to stay alive and have a happy ending.

-


Article: 'Signal', a top notch drama that can make viewers cry even with just omurice

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+2,856, -27] The acting skills of the cast... even the child actors are top notch..

2. [+2,876, -40] I wonder what the limits of scriptwriter Kim Eun Hee are... so many makjang scriptwriters who only know how to write about love and secret affairs, please watch 'Signal' and learn a thing or two

3. [+2,418, -29] The omurice of tears ㅜㅜ

4. [+2,309, -30] Never did I imagine omurice to be such a tear inducing dish.. ㅠㅠ thank you to the restaurant ajumma ㅠㅠ

5. [+504, -10] This drama is truly a positive example of pre-producing dramas. I'm so glad to see actors we normally only see in movies in dramas for once ㅜㅜ please make it a happy ending!

-


Article: 'Madame Antoine' Sung Joon treats Han Ye Seul the opposite to how he feels... 'the experiment restarts'

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1,013, -5] Seriously... stop with the experiments

2. [+762, -13] The plot's just lost now.. it was fun at first

3. [+719, -10] The drama was fun at first but the plot's lost now. Always with the boring experiments and the experiments are always the same and nothing new... I feel like I could skip all the episodes in the middle to the end and still understand what's going on.

4. [+550, -9] There's only so much you can do with a plot like this...

5. [+420, -12] Stopped watching after the fourth episode, glad I stopped, tsk tsk. He's still experimenting with her?? Is this a joke

6. [+83, -1] I stopped after the second episode and I can already tell what the ending will be. They'll bicker and Han Ye Seul will treat the hurt he feels from his mother and they'll fall in love.

7. [+76, -0] Enough with the damn experiments...

8. [+65, -1] Another experiment.. I'd like it if he stopped

-