Pann: Kim Se Jung acting in 'Produce 101'?
Screencaps show that in the first hour class where Kim Se Jung is learning the 'Pick Me' dance, she follows along just fine and knows the moves but when it came to the second hour class, she suddenly starts standing still in the back and purposely looking lost until the teacher calls her out and she bursts into tears promising to do better despite clearly knowing the moves an hour earlier.
|Se Jung dancing just fine, nearly mastered it despite it only being the first hour class|
|Now it's time for the second hour class|
|She was fine in the first hour but suddenly not in the second hour|
|"Why are you crying?"|
|But she was just fine in the first hour?|
1. [+222, -43] So she danced along perfectly in the first hour class but suddenly didn't know the moves in the second hour and burst into tears? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's obvious that she just wanted to get screentime to herself and create a hard working image, no? I personally think Kim Se Jung just knows what she needs to do in this industry to survive, she doesn't necessarily seem like a bad person. She's like those IU types.
2. [+188, -14] I think even the judges are acting. On Kim Dani's judging video, they praise her but her I could barely stand her singing skills... anyway, I don't know how Se Jung is going to shield this for herself but but the teacher called her out for not being able to follow along with the dance so there must have been a story set up before filming for her to act out to get screentime.
3. [+82, -14] Kim Se Jung should go into acting instead of Kim So Hye... this kind of gives me goosebumps, reminds me of the hidden camera incident too
4. [+69, -10] If this is true, Kim Se Jung's image will completely shatter. I'm feeling pretty confused myself, wondering if everything we've seen about her is all acting...
5. [+51, -3] I had a feeling that it felt off the way she was not able to follow along versus the other trainees who really didn't know the dance at all. The other trainees get a few steps wrong here and there but Kim Se Jung literally just stands there without moving. She did that with the singing for 'Yanghwa Bridge' too.. normally your voice would crack or you'd go off rhythm but Kim Se Jung just stopped singing altogether... how does it make sense that she doesn't even know the song when she arranged it herself? But when she stopped singing, the judges were like "Think of your mother" and she looked as if she had an epiphany and started singing well again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is some drama level acting script right there
6. [+50, -94] Maybe the producers swapped footage from the first and second class?
7. [+41, -15] Even when she sang 'Yanghwa Bridge', she was able to pick the song herself because she won #1 and it's a famous song that I'm sure she must've sang before but how does it make sense that she couldn't sing it in front of the trainer? And she was the center main vocalist with all the high notes at the end so she must've practiced it beforehand ㅋㅋㅋ I think she just wants to create this image for herself where she starts off weak but works super hard. It's not like she's young either, she knows how to work this kind of stuff.
8. [+35, -0] She just knows how to work the world to her favor
9. [+25, -10] But she really is a bad dancer though, especially if you watch the 'Pick Me' video. Maybe she was just learning a more detailed version of the dance from the second hour instructor so she couldn't follow along?
10. [+23, -5] Maybe the parts they were teaching from the first and second hour were different?