Article: G.NA's contract with Cube expired last year... parted ways [official statement]
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+538, -8] It would be a waste of her talents to stay in Cube, I'm glad she left
2. [+432, -6] Sigh, so glad she left. She had so much potential if the company just supported her more because she's pretty, sings well, and has a great body and personality but they haven't even released an album for her in years. I'll support you in your new agency.
3. [+379, -3] Cube just can't manage their artists... or even handle their scandals. Look at how they handled B2ST's recent scandal, and they could barely handle themselves when Hyuna ran into problems too.
4. [+328, -5] Congratulations!! Great job leaving Cube, no reason to stay when they don't even let you promote. Good luck in a new agency!!
5. [+34, -0] Cube as a company is over ㅋㅋ not even sure how they're going to maintain their company
6. [+28, -0] Great decision ㅋㅋ no album releases and when they did let her promote, they filled up her stage with too many back dancers dressed better than her and doing winks for the camera when it's not even their stage... they ended up being company trainees. How ridiculous was that?
7. [+27, -0] Hul, I was wondering when she was going to comeback but her contract's up... glad she left. They barely give comebacks;;; please continue to do music in your new agency, will continue supporting you unni!!!
8. [+21, -0] She has such a unique voice that made her stand out from the other solo singers, why hasn't she released more albums? Cube honestly deserves to say nothing when all their artists leave them.