Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lee Hi releases teaser photo for 'Breathe' comeback

Article: "Prettier in the time we haven't seen her" Lee Hi shows innocent charm in new track 'Breathe' poster

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+235, -22] I don't think it's just weight she's lost but her overall bone structure too or is it just photoshop?

2. [+217, -20] She had such a strong square jaw before

3. [+121, -26] Has she really gotten prettier though?

4. [+21, -1] Korean losers judging a singer on news of her new album release by picking at whether she got her eyes or nose done or shaved her jaw... unless she's become a plastic monster like Park Bom, just let her get prettier if she wants to

5. [+19, -5] Why so judgmental of her looks? She's a good singer, what do her looks matter? So tired of haters always pushing a focus on looks. None of you would be able to sleep at night if someone said one bad thing about your face but you're doing the same to another person.


Source: Naver

1. [+1,503, -64] Can't wait Hi-ya, I want to hear your music again

2. [+1,038, -59] Hi's music is trustworthy

3. [+1,073, -109] Amazing because it's YG, so pretty

4. [+720, -59] Finally, I can't wait!!

5. [+969, -217] So tired of articles saying she's prettier, she's a singer, the focus should be on her song and not her face

6. [+95, -6] Lee Hi's large jaw has thinned down, she looks like a grown lady now

7. [+77, -2] Loved her song 'Rose'... it's been so long ㅠ I hope her comeback's like 'Rose'

8. [+82, -9] Will people hate me if I say she really has gotten prettier though? I really couldn't recognize her... I only clicked in because I noticed such a pretty picture featured on the main page. She really has gotten prettier, especially her nose..



Post a Comment