Lee Hi releases teaser photo for 'Breathe' comeback


Article: "Prettier in the time we haven't seen her" Lee Hi shows innocent charm in new track 'Breathe' poster

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+235, -22] I don't think it's just weight she's lost but her overall bone structure too or is it just photoshop?

2. [+217, -20] She had such a strong square jaw before

3. [+121, -26] Has she really gotten prettier though?

4. [+21, -1] Korean losers judging a singer on news of her new album release by picking at whether she got her eyes or nose done or shaved her jaw... unless she's become a plastic monster like Park Bom, just let her get prettier if she wants to

5. [+19, -5] Why so judgmental of her looks? She's a good singer, what do her looks matter? So tired of haters always pushing a focus on looks. None of you would be able to sleep at night if someone said one bad thing about your face but you're doing the same to another person.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,503, -64] Can't wait Hi-ya, I want to hear your music again

2. [+1,038, -59] Hi's music is trustworthy

3. [+1,073, -109] Amazing because it's YG, so pretty

4. [+720, -59] Finally, I can't wait!!

5. [+969, -217] So tired of articles saying she's prettier, she's a singer, the focus should be on her song and not her face

6. [+95, -6] Lee Hi's large jaw has thinned down, she looks like a grown lady now

7. [+77, -2] Loved her song 'Rose'... it's been so long ㅠ I hope her comeback's like 'Rose'

8. [+82, -9] Will people hate me if I say she really has gotten prettier though? I really couldn't recognize her... I only clicked in because I noticed such a pretty picture featured on the main page. She really has gotten prettier, especially her nose..

-