Article: Independence Movement Day concept? Ray Yang with a gun and high heels
Source: Newsen via Nate
On her Instagram, "Samiljeol. Our people came together to resist the colonization of Japan and declared the independence of Korea. The day we memorialize the independence martyrs and raise awareness to the entire world. I remember crying while learning about Samiljeol as an elementary student.. #silenttribute #patriotmartyr"
1. [+400, -10] Crazy b*tch... wear this to your 'Sudden Attack' job application. How dare she tag herself a patriotic martyr when she hasn't done a thing for Samiljeol?
2. [+388, -8] I'm pretty sure our ancestors didn't fight with guns on Samiljeol, why is she holding up a gun?
3. [+340, -3] Her talking about her memory of crying in the middle of class ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+42, -0] You should be holding up our flag, why are you holding up a gun? Are you proving that you have no brain inside of your head? And why is she dressed like that? Look at those heels ㅎㅎ she's just looking for attention.
5. [+38, -0] So she decided to throw in 3.1 on a post clearly meant to show off her body... should've just put up the picture without any comment, she's so hopeless
6. [+37, -0] Does she not know that the Samiljeol protest was an anti violence resistance movement? And she's holding up an m16 gun... so stupid. This is why fitness models get called dumb all the time, because of people like you..
7. [+36, -0] At least hold up the Taegukgi, don't straight up prove that you're dumb like this..
8. [+22, -0] I'll never understand why she posts stuff like this knowing that she gets hate already and then adding fuel to the fire.
9. [+20, -1] Is she going to a Halloween party dressed like that?
10. [+17, -0] Why are you using Samiljeol to get your name in the media? Aren't you embarrassed to face our ancestors?