Recent Posts

Friday, March 11, 2016

Cosmic Girls put out cute and sexy concepts - which is the better fit?



Article: WJSN's happy pick between "cutie sexy or girl crush" concept image

Source: Sports Chosun via Nave

1. [+137, -3] Just because you have a ssen concept doesn't make you a girl crush ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+93, -6] Their music video gets played all the time after dramas and varieties... they get so much support and yet no comments.. ㅋㅋ

3. [+96, -9] No comments but it's a featured article

4. [+83, -5] Sure they can try sexy concepts and cute concepts but they can't pull any of it off so I can see why they can't seem to pick between the two ㅋ

5. [+58, -8] Mmm.. you're going to need to be at BEG or 2NE1's level to call yourself a girl crush..

6. [+23, -0] WJSN seem better fit for the 'Catch Me' type concept... Sort of like Twice's style. Sorry to say but the cute image is already being done by A Pink, Lovelyz, and Girlfriend who are way more competitive than them

7. [+13, -0] I think they should worry about getting themselves known first before what concept to go with... I don't even know who they are

8. [+19, -3] Sad reality is that the 'Produce 101' trainees are more famous than you guys

-

15 comments:

  1. Are these the ones that sold 7 albums one day for a total of 500ish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've sold over 4,000 now which is on par with other rookie girl groups like CLC. It's not about where you start, but how you finish. There's a lot of potential with this group and I think they'll gain a lot of fans in the future.

      Delete
  2. What is this comment idk I hatte it pls nb pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment number 5 mentioned 2ne1. Cries in sadness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I know 2ne1 is still relevant in kpop . Hopefully they come back stronger than eve:)

      Delete
    2. Twice and 2ne1 are the only reason I am still a Kpop fan

      Delete
    3. Dang i miss them.

      Delete
    4. I feel you.That 2NE1 relevance on Nate no less...I need a comeback ASAP. Fuck what the haters say. I need good music.

      Delete
  4. They can pull of any concept, in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that they debuted with both so it's not a shock when they switch between the two and so fans can see both side of them rather than either or.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there's a lot of potential with this group, lots of visuals, lots of talent and a girl who can do cool flip. They can definitely make it. They genuinely just need better songs and concepts. I hope startship learns from their mistakes with the next comeback.

    Everything that went wrong with this debut wasn't the girls fault at all. There's too much potential there for it to go to waste.

    Both concepts are good and they pulled it off well even with the okay songs given, they just need better songs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly don't think they'll become popular. Gfriend/Twice/mamamoo/red velvet/lovelyz and even Oh my girl/clc are already big names of the new generation.
    They debuted too late imo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely way too late to say who will become big names of their generation. CLC and Oh My Girl still have a lot to prove as well. It's all to play for.

      I really hate when people write off groups. Who would've thought EXID would become so popular? You never know with kpop. Let's wait and see!

      It also took Mamamoo two years before they finally hit it big and you're already writing them off 2 weeks after debut. Come on now

      Delete
  8. I mean they just debuted, like 2 weeks ago, give them a break, Gfriend are the queens of media play and Twice has all the JYP left over praying for a top GG under that company, I think they will do fine

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are honestly so boring and theres way too many members. Flop!

    ReplyDelete