Article: Lee Hi, "I was worried about being forgotten during my 3 year hiatus as a rookie"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+357, -15] I will never understand why YG chooses to put kids like Lee Hi, AkMu, and Winner on such long hiatuses
2. [+268, -44] There were so many people who still liked your songs without you needing to get plastic surgery. You chose to do it so I hope that you own up to that decision. Don't blame society for being focused on looks later on and I hope that your personality hasn't changed with your changed looks either.
3. [+156, -29] Her new song is so bad... she needs to put out something more soulful
4. [+25, -13] Honestly her song is below expectations ㅠㅠ
5. [+13, -8] Her song's just bad... I guess even her company power can't help that...
6. [+12, -4] She took 3 years because she it took that long to fix her face
7. [+12, -4] Her voice is being put to waste. She shouldn't have joined YG. What a waste of a voice.
8. [+10, -3] Her song's really bad... nothing about it sticks to the ears.
9. [+10, -3] YG makes their artists get a lot more plastic surgery than you'd think. Please don't touch AkMu.
10. [+9, -1] There's nothing we can do about plastic surgery she's already gotten done... but I hope she stops now. She's going to end up like Bom..
Pann: Lee Hi's nose suspected of surgery
1. [+189, -3] She should've gotten it done more naturally...
2. [+130, -0] It does look like she got it done
3. [+116, -1] Gong Minzy's nose looks like that too..
4. [+112, -0] Can SM please let YG know what hospital they go to... Where does the YG artists get their work done that they all look so obvious like this..
5. [+76, -0] Don't you dare call that a filler, that's definitely a nose job
6. [+72, -2] YG's nose jobs all turn out weird..
7. [+64, -0] It's not just a suspicion, she got it done. There's only so much you can do with make up. Her nose was flat before.
8. [+53, -2] She shaved her jaw too..
9. [+32, -0] YG always make them get nose jobs. Even their male idols too. They get bits done here and there.
10. [+31, -0] Not a suspicion at this point, that's 100% a nose job