'Actor School' PD wants to create a second season with bad actresses


Article: 'Actor School' PD, "I want to make a season two with bad female actors"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+243, -5] The teacher can be Kim Hye Soo and the students can be Son Dambi, Kang Min Kyung, and all the other girl group members out there with their poor acting skills

2. [+214, -9] Goo Hye Sun, Kang Min Kyung, Han Seung Yeon, Lee Chaeyoung... sounds about right, right?

3. [+144, -2] I recommend Kang Min Kyung!

4. [+31, -0] I thought Lee Yeon Hee would be the best reply ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -4] Lee Min Jung;;; still bad even though her husband is one of the best actors...

6. [+26, -0] Lee Yeon Hee

7. [+18, -0] Jin Se Yeon, Lee Yeon Hee, Kang Min Kyung... and all the girl groups who think they can act

8. [+18, -3] I recommend Seolhyun~

9. [+11, -0] I think there are a lot of people who need to go to this school but I doubt any of them will attend

10. [+8, -0] The season will end up being a meet up of the ex-KARA members ㅋㅋㅋ

-