Article: Yoo Ah In's high heel fashion
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+852, -18] Hey coordi, you should return what you were paid to come up with this outfit...
2. [+747, -17] His pants ㅋㅋㅋ his shoes ㅋㅋㅋ looks like anyone can get a coordi job nowadays
3. [+488, -37] It's unique and he looks cool. But of course I refuse to wear it.
4. [+30, -1] A lot of the times I question what those fashionistas call fashion
5. [+26, -9] Yoo Ah In's the type who should've been born a star in an industry like Hollywood, not in a small, judgmental industry like Korea. Korea is too conservative for someone unique like Yoo Ah In to properly be able to spread their wings. They expect him to be like everyone else and tear down unique and different actors until they become like everyone else. I hope Yoo Ah In stays off the internet and just sticks to his own style no matter what anyone says!
6. [+22, -6] I like that he's someone who isn't boxed in. He doesn't seem like a Korean actor at all. Just because he's short doesn't mean he needs to wear insoles in his shoes to be tall like everyone else. He's confident in who he is and that shows.
7. [+20, -4] Did Kang Dong Won's coordi get a new job? Or is it a trend between coordis nowadays to dress handsome actors in nonsense outfits...
8. [+18, -1] Oh~ hul daebak~ the outfit sucks so~ bad
9. [+17, -5] The outfit looks weird but... isn't that American style??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's only him that can pull it off.. ㅋㅋ
10. [+15, -2] If you ever saw someone dressed like this while walking down the street, you'd call him crazy in your head... thank god it's Yoo Ah In who can somewhat still pull it off..