SS301 hold comeback conference for 'ETERNAL5'


Article: SS301, "Kim Hyun Joong's mother is happy about our comeback and gives us her support"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+810, -12] Aren't these the guys who sang that drug-like addiction song... the #1 song that test takers shouldn't listen to ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+658, -14] They're the kids who sang I'm your man

3. [+616, -20] They might get back to their old popularity if they come out with another song like "I'm Your Man".. I remember these three did well back when they were promoting it too.

4. [+44, -3] Kim Gura is fond of Heo Young Saeng so he might be able to get him on some variety shows...

5. [+31, -0] I remember my friend suffered during her college entrance exam because she got "I'm Your Man" stuck in her head ㅋㅋ she fortunately got into her goal college but the song is called a drug for a reason ㅜㅜ

6. [+23, -0] They'll hit daebak if they come out with "I'm Your Man 2"

7. [+23, -11] They look like they're beginning to bald...

8. [+19, -0] Their 'Boys Over Flowers' OST song was good too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "On days that I miss you~~~~~~"

9. [+18, -0] After their "I'm Your Man" promos, they weren't able to get back together because they were under different agencies, it's only until now that they're promoting again ㅜㅜ

10. [+16, -6] To think that Kim Hyun Joong's career is over and it's just these three left... what an odd world we live in

-