Article: "It's fun"... artist of 8 years Jo Kwon
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+418, -10] He's a hard worker
2. [+320, -9] From Kkap Kwon to today, it's so good to see how hard of a worker he is. He has my support!
3. [+299, -9] Hoping that he can become an artist who touches hearts with joy
4. [+264, -8] I clicked on his music without thinking much because his album cover caught my attention but wow... the song's really good. It'd hit daebak if he promoted it right.
5. [+215, -8] I like the rest of the songs on the album too, they're all to my taste ㅎㅎ
6. [+29, -2] I like the song ㅜㅜ do well
7. [+23, -1] He reminds me of Park Jin Young in a lot of ways, especially in their overflowing potential for talent. I feel like Park Jin Young could pass JYP on to Jo Kwon once he gets older.
8. [+23, -1] JYP, get to work!!!
Article: Jo Kwon "2AM and Jo Kwon are one" denies disbandment rumors
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,039, -47] 2AM = Jo Kwon = Seulong = Changmin = Jinwoon... let's become one ㅎ
2. [+828, -35] Amazing 2AM ㅜㅜ let's see you guys hurry n back together
3. [+520, -19] Jo Kwon "Let's become one"
4. [+99, -4] After seeing Min train for 8 years compared to Suzy who trained for 3 months before debuting instantly and now becoming worth 10 billion won... I feel like time and effort isn't always compensated for. It's all about luck and timing...
5. [+82, -12] I've always felt that Jo Kwon tries to pull 2AM together no matter what happens... he loves his team but I don't think the other members care what happens to the team anymore, especially Seulong and Jinwoon ㅎ
Article: 'Hello' Jo Kwon, "Last year was my year of love, but I was a fish on the hook"
Source: OSEN via Nate
"My first self-composed song will be released soon. I went through some pain last year because of love. I was used like a fish on a hook. The song comes from that experience of pain."
1. [+106, -9] Why are his cheeks so puffy
2. [+102, -25] So who's the guy who made him go through pain~~~
3. [+60, -4] His face is looking a bit weird
4. [+28, -2] He should stop messing with his face, he used to look so fresh and cute before
5. [+27, -8] Who's the man who hurt him?
6. [+21, -2] Feels like just yesterday that Kkap Kwon was hitting the peak of his career with Adam Couple but that's already 10 years past...;
7. [+15, -1] What happened to his cheeks
8. [+18, -4] It's been such a long time since he promoted anything, I hope he's back on TV and being funny again ㅎ I used to love his show with Gain
9. [+11, -4] I like his new song!! Good luck on your promos~~
10. [+6, -1] Kind of feels like he lost the timing... Jo Kwon used to be so funny on all the shows he was on but his image now is kind of...