Article: [Exclusive] MBLAQ GO to enlist in the army on the 18th
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1,898, -136] So where's he sick that he can't serve active duty...
2. [+1,505, -123] He's choosing to enlist quietly obviously because he's going into public service
3. [+1,341, -103] Why is he public service? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,085, -79] Why are all of them in public service. He works out and is built enough to be on a national sports team.
5. [+275, -28] No really, why is he public service? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's known for perfect choreography and even shot a movie recently. I wonder what his excuse was for getting out of it.
6. [+225, -19] I don't know if GO is just being a baby but I do feel bad for celebrities who have legitimate health reasons for not serving active duty
7. [+212, -25] Celebrities are in better shape than most non-celebrities but the majority either get public service or exemption ㅋㅋ
8. [+163, -17] So are celebrities just a big group of disabled people or what??? How is that only 1% of them actually service in active duty????
9. [+182, -25] ㅋㅋㅋ Going to be embarrassing when his fans go to his enlistment ceremony and start crying for him when all he's doing is serving public service ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+104, -6] He should at least give a reason why, it would get him less hate if people knew what his health reason was
11. [+86, -8] Most of the '86, '87ers are probably going to enlist this year ㅋ
12. [+54, -3] Out of the 100 of my friends who served, not even one was able to get into public service ㅡㅡ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why do celebrities get it so easy?