Article: Twice backs up trend status with 300 million won CF pay
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
Twice's current rate in the CF industry is 200 million won for 6 months and 300 million won for a year, compared to AOA's 350 million won for 6 months and 550 million won for a year. They currently have 12 CF contracts.
1. [+1,715, -110] So many CF contracts on top of selling 60,000 album copies
2. [+1,247, -98] Can't wait for their next album, their song hit #6 on Melon too
3. [+1,131, -100] Twice really is the trend, I'm looking forward to their future
4. [+906, -86] I really am curious to see how far this group will go
5. [+242, -18] They're all so pretty that you can't help but take an interest ㅠㅠ and obviously that directly affects product sales so they probably get tons of CF deals for that reason too
6. [+218, -17] Those are quite amazing stats, can you really call them rookies?
7. [+188, -22] My dongsaeng's serving in the army right now and he said 9 out of 10 are into Twice. They all get together in the morning to watch Twice videos in the morning when they clean and once before bed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the army will go crazy once they comeback
8. [+162, -16] Their debut song was great, they'll cement a position for themselves if their next song is as big of a hit
9. [+134, -14] They're so pretty that people can't help but take notice... I notice people stopping to look at Twice pictures on the streets ㅋㅋㅋ of course CF companies would want them as models