Article: Dana gives a direct answer, "Desire to leave SM? None at all"
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+343, -66] Not like she has any company that wants her anyway, she's of the past
2. [+141, -14] I remember when Dana was on 'Mask Best Singer' a couple weeks ago. People were so upset with SM that they wouldn't give Dana an album..
3. [+130, -30] Dana and BoA's faces are looking more and more similar..
4. [+66, -18] SM probably wants her to leave
5. [+50, -9] Of course.. she's a has-been now and wouldn't have even gotten on to 'Mask Best Singer' if she was under any other agency. SM puts her in any show she wants, media plays for her... why would she want to leave?
6. [+39, -3] No way she'd be willing to leave unless she was kicked, this is SM we're talking about ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+53, -25] Pfft.. as if she has anywhere to go
8. [+33, -9] She just feels like someone who got completely lucky on landing a dream job and is trying their best to hold on to it
9. [+15, -1] It's because she's under SM that she's even being seen on TV right now. Remember all those female solos who used to be called BoA's rivals like Haneul, Joanne, Seoyeon, Yuri, Jessica HO... none of them are on TV anymore. Although Jessica HO is successful as Jessi nowadays..
10. [+13, -3] She doesn't really have anywhere else to go though?