Article: 'Cheese' Moon Ji Yoon, "Handsome in the past? I gained up to 107 kg for the role of Sangchul"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+7,737, -54] He gained weight for his character... that's amazing
2. [+6,343, -38] He's 100% in sync with his webtoon version. If I had to pick him from a crowd, I'd know for sure he was Sangchul sunbae! ㅋㅋ Enjoying his acting!
3. [+5,806, -35] He's so annoying in the drama but that just means he's that good at his job
4. [+4,504, -27] He's so identical to the character that it pisses me off ㅎㅎ I'm sure that came with much effort~~ show us more of your great acting please
5. [+3,815, -31] Wow, didn't know he gained weight for the role. Hopefully he keeps his passion up and does well in other ventures too!
6. [+394, -1] Sangchul's chubby but he was never depicted as being ugly in the webtoon. He really brings out the annoyance of the character well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the way he talks just makes me want to smack him upside the head...
7. [+340, -2] Wow, he's so good at acting... just dripping with annoyance ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+289, -2] He's Sangchul sunbae in both acting and visuals!!!! I hate him so much
9. [+282, -3] I always knew he was originally thinner!
10. [+279, -4] Even when he gains weight, it doesn't hide his handsome features... hopefully he continues to grow as an actor
Article: 'Cheese in the Trap' Yoon Ji Won, "I get hate on SNS all the time for my character of Son Min Soo"
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+180, -1] Why don't people differentiate between acting and reality...
2. [+134, -0] Why would anyone send her hate ㅜㅜㅜ so many crazy people
3. [+47, -0] Idiots, keep your hate to yourself when you're watching the drama, why can't you differentiate between reality
4. [+14, -0] People did this with 'Reply' too, kept bringing up Junghwan on Hyeri's Instagram. So many people who can't separate drama from reality.
5. [+12, -1] It just means that she's that good at acting.. ^^
6. [+5, -0] The drama is made better by the characters who bring out their full annoyance! Son Min Soo is cancer but it makes me sad that people can't separate the drama from reality. Find strength.