Article: Court rules CNBLUE was not authorized to use Crying Nut's world cup support song
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+524, -22] You can't really call yourself a band when you have someone else's song playing and you're pretending to play their instruments. That's what you call acting.
2. [+462, -9] This scandal's from such a long time ago and it's only now that it's been resolved. Just fess up to what you did wrong. I hope FNC formally apologizes and pays the compensation due.
3. [+354, -10] They should've been careful. Apologize for what you did wrong.
4. [+347, -13] FNC's so good at dirty media play
5. [+232, -4] Just admit to your mistake and apologize
6. [+44, -2] Just because FNC made CNBLUE do it doesn't absolve them from the mistake since they still performed it anyway. Poor Crying Nut.
7. [+52, -5] Once is a mistake but the second is intentional. They were even in trouble for plagiarizing 'Loner' and kept denying that they plagiarized it, leading to even the late Shin Hae Chul to say that saying 'Loner' wasn't plagiarized is like saying a fly is a bird
8. [+45, -3] CNBLUE's got a lot of issues. Their debut track had plagiarism issues too, does anyone know what happened to that?
9. [+56, -7] "If CNBLUE is an indie band, then a fly is a bird too" - Shin Hae Chul
10. [+29, -1] They should apologize to Crying Nut