Article: 'Show Champion' Stellar looks sad at hateful comment "You look old and cheap"
Source: OSEN via Nate
The hateful comments featured, "They really look so cheap", "She should've stuck with kukak", "They look old", "What is supposed to be sexy about them", "They're singers but can't sing live".
The members responded, "We read everything, even hateful comments. However, we don't like it when our parents are brought into it. We're precious daughters too."
1. [+816, -38] So if they're precious daughters, why do their parents let them do concepts like this. If they were my daughters, I'd never let them stay in a group like Stellar;;;
2. [+808, -22] Please get rid of this corner ㅡㅡ
3. [+475, -53] Stellar's best concept was 'Marionette'...
4. [+48, -1] PD's obviously trying to copy the celebrities read mean tweets corner from America but that show only uses top stars who are so famous that they don't bat an eyelash at hateful comments. These girls are in groups with an unstable future still struggling to make it, imagine how much harder the hateful comments hit them??? Such a brainless idea.
5. [+35, -9] Yes, I'm sure you're precious daughters to your parents... but I'm curious about what your parents think when they watch your music videos or your outfit concepts.
6. [+29, -3] It is true that they look cheap dancing with their skin showing like that
7. [+26, -2] This is such a copy of Hollywood stars reading mean tweets but those stars are given an opportunity to say something mean back. Our idols have to just sit there and take it... isn't that abuse?
8. [+23, -2] It's so mean to force them to sit there and read hateful things about themselves
9. [+19, -4] Shouldn't they have filtered some of the comments...
10. [+18, -0] Stuff like this is only funny when top stars do it. Why would you make rookies or unpopular idols read hate... ㅋㅋ it just hurts them more in the end.