Article: Tahiti Jisoo's sponsor investigations likely to be left unfinished
Source: Yonhap News via Daum
1. [+815, -13] As expected... I didn't even anticipate the case to go anywhere
2. [+756, -10] Previous investigations have shown that political figures are involved with sponsor scandals. They were even able to bury the sex party scandal at a vacation home before. Imagine how dirty they played inside that home that they ended up burying the entire thing?
3. [+669, -12] Hul... just how big of a figure is involved that they didn't even bother trying to investigate it and are leaving it to dust...
4. [+157, -12] Anyone smell something burning?
5. [+146, -1] Must be a big figure if they're trying to brush it under the rug like this
6. [+132, -15] Probably the same high officials who tried to claim that Jang Ja Yeon's letter was all lies written out of her imagination
7. [+95, -2] We've already lost one actress to suicide. She tried to unveil it all but had to kneel before power. There's nothing you can do if you're not the one with power and wealth.
8. [+56, -2] They probably dug into it and realized they got themselves in too deep ㅋㅋ
1. [+163, -18] Looks like the sponsor's a big figure ㅎ
2. [+87, -6] I have a feeling sponsors are going to abuse it now that they know investigations can just fold like this
3. [+70, -2] I don't think it's that this specific sponsor is big but the other bigger sponsors know that if investigations keep going, more will be uncovered so they just pulled the investigations by the roots before it got that far
4. [+55, -4] I doubt they would've investigated it properly anyway
5. [+47, -2] It's not that they can't investigate, it's that they won't