Lee Sung Kyung shows off model type thinness at photobook conference


Article: Lee Sung Kyung, a frail and thin body that looks like it'd blow in the wind

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+761, -74] I hated Lee Sung Kyung at first for how much she exaggerated her acting in 'Cheese in the Trap' but now I laugh so hard every time I see Baek Inha ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've gotten used to her

2. [+545, -43] She's acting but she's still doing modeling work too... she has a total model's body. People need to mind their own business and stop telling her to gain weight, tsk tsk.

3. [+471, -54] Netizens, never satisfied... call stars chubby if they gain some weight and ask if they don't manage themselves, complain if stars are too skinny..

4. [+33, -4] I guess you really do have to be super thin to look good on camera ㅠㅠ She looks so nice in 'Cheese' but seeing her in pictures like this definitely shows that she's model thin

5. [+18, -7] As a woman, I find her so charming and thin with a cute face~ an actress I'm looking forward to

6. [+14, -0] She really is super thin;;;;;

7. [+11, -0] Hul, her legs are so long even in flats

8. [+9, -2] Way too thin..

-