[Pann] Kris's recent whereabout updates



Pann: Wu Yifan's whereabouts from today after leaving EXO

1. [+481, -5] This is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laugh every time I see updates on his whereabouts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just why oh why was he an idol in the first place? Why did he hide such gag talent all this time???

2. [+443, -7] Just so f*cking glad that he flew away as far as he did

3. [+372, -50] He left for China to live like this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I honestly thought he and Tao were the ugliest when they were in EXO (By the way, I was never an EXO fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought that members like Baekhyun, DO, Chen, Suho etc were handsome but I could never warm up to Tao or Kris. They were funny on varieties because they were slow and all but that's it ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Be honest with yourselves, they were never handsome even when in EXO... just that SM managed to work with what they had well.)

4. [+105, -0] Back when SM used to manage him as a reminder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+86, -1] F*ck


6. [+75, -1] He probably thought he would look something like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


7. [+72, -2] Sigh, at least Luhan was handsome (under the SM effect) and sang a bit... the others were just.. hopeless. How is Tao even releasing an album? Can't sing, rap, or dance, and cries every chance he gets on top of being a papa's boy. Wu Yifan is.... looking like this lately. Looks like the EXO effect doesn't last long.

8. [+51, -1] I don't know how Kris hid his gagman tendencies in Korea for so long

9. [+32, -1] I never save Wu Yifan's pics or gifs but I had to save the one in #8 ㅋㅋ so funny, he can be a gagman, gagfanfan

10. [+25, -0] The biggest example of the importance of SM's visual management

11. [+24, -1] Did he want to copy... this look or what...?????


-