Article: Park Shi Hoo files lawsuit against 76 hateful commenters "I tried to hold it in but can't and will take legal action"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+1,688, -290] First Lyn and now Park Shi Hoo... kind of funny how they're trying to bury their crimes in the last and suing hateful commenters over it. I understand that some comments cross the line and deserve to be sued but you're a celebrity, you live off of your image... what celebrity in the world can be free from hateful comments? Even Yoo Jae Suk gets some in his articles ㅋㅋ What I'm saying is.. it's funny that these people think they can go around committing crimes but can't "hold in" some bad comments against themselves..
2. [+1,530, -221] But you deserve the hate, tsk tsk tsk. Just shut up and live as quietly as you possibly can.
3. [+1,457, -185] You're in no position to be saying that;;;;;;;;
4. [+111, -9] Well did you ever stop to think maybe you shouldn't have committed a crime that warranted hate? You fed your junior actress alcohol and when she was drunk out of her mind, you didn't protect her but rather took her back home and sexually assaulted her. That's a crime. Just because the lawsuit was canceled because you two compromised doesn't make the crime go away. Think of how positive your image was before that! Think of how much your life has changed because of it! You threw your own life away. You deserve it. Hateful commenters who cross the line deserve to get sued but don't you think it's hypocritical of you to even be out on TV right now after what you've done?
5. [+103, -13] And what is your opinion on your own crime?
6. [+95, -9] I doubt he had any "hateful commenters", just people who spoke the truth and he's pissed off about that so he's throwing a fit
7. [+82, -7] How shameless of him ㅡㅡ
8. [+71, -5] He should just shut up so at least some netizens can defend him... you have to gain sympathy to turn your career around, you idiot
9. [+67, -7] Isn't this the guy who carried a woman back home and was charged with raping her?;;;;;;;;; I almost fell back in my seat when I saw that he was in a new drama;;;;;;;;;;; There were even some rumors that he gave his fanclub a list of presents he wanted and some he'd rather get in cash;;;;;;
10. [+55, -6] ㅋㅋ I never even read any of his hateful comments so who is he suing ㅋㅋ
11. [+53, -7] So does talking about what you did in the past count as hateful too? Even though it's fact??
12. [+42, -4] It should be made law that criminals with a record can't file anything to the police so that they get screwed over like they screwed others