Girlfriend wins #1 on 'The Show'



Article: 'The Show' Girlfriend wins first #1 since debut... hugs each other and sobs

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,060, -367] Congratulations on your first win ♡♡ Sad to see the girls cry ㅠㅠ let's do even better in the future~ us fans will be here to support you

2. [+2,606, -346] I'm a girl and I like Girlfriend ㅠㅠㅠㅠ their songs are so good and I like that they're hard workers. Let's keep winning #1!!!!

3. [+2,169,- 304] 'Rough' gets better the more I listen to it!

4. [+1,585, -276] Congratulations. Keep working hard as you are now.

5. [+283, -47] A result of having a good song... 'The Show' is notorious for being a 'girl group graveyard' so for them to win #1 in both mobile votes and the actual win alone is amazing

6. [+268, -47] They deserve it, they work so hard

7. [+237, -44] I hope they keep their intentions as pure as they are now. I wish they'll win #1 on public broadcast as well.

8. [+238, -45] I'm not even a fan and I can see how hard they work on stage. Their dancing alone is amazing... I hope they never lose their roots and mature as pure as they are now.

-


Source: Nate

1. [+461, -52] Out of all the rookie groups, they were the best for me. They don't have to expose skin and I like that they're pushing an innocent, dongsaeng-like concept. I hope they keep it up. I wish they were my real dongsaengs.

2. [+388, -49] They honestly deserve it ㅠㅠ their song is so good and even ranked at the top ^^ let's keep it up and win #1 more~~ love Girlfriend ㅠㅠ

3. [+326, -52] Girlfriend and Twice feel like daebak groups in the making

4. [+43, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so cute. They don't have a super pretty member like Seolhyun or Suzy but they're charming on their own, I don't know why they get hated on so much for their looks ㅠㅠ their song's good and their dance is amazing!

5. [+39, -5] Their song is so good

-