Jack Black revealed to have guested on 'Infinity Challenge' without pay


Article: Jack Black received no pay for his 'Infinity Challenge' guesting... never brought up in discussions to begin with

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,053, -11] Hul, he's on another level... just like another best reply said, I'm going to feel sorry if I don't go watch 'Kung Fu Panda' considering how hard he worked to entertain us ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+994, -14] Amazing. Some foreign stars who visit Korea act all high and mighty but attitudes like this are what brings you hoards of Korean fans.

3. [+885, -17] Wow... this hyung is cool. Let's all go watch 'Kung Fu Panda'!

4. [+46, -2] Also means that he knows how big of a promotion 'Infinity Challenge' can net his movie

5. [+33, -0] He's someone who earns up to 18 billion won per project, I'm sure the pay for 'Infinity Challenge' would've meant nothing to him. It was just for fan service on his end.

6. [+24, -1] I'm a 33 year old male but I'm going to go watch 'Kung Fu Panda' for Jack hyung!!!

7. [+21, -0] Definitely going to feel different seeing his movie reruns on OCN now ㅋㅋ After watching him on 'Infinity Challenge', I feel closer with him.

8. [+13, -1] But I thought stars who visit the country to promote their movie normally don't get paid for TV appearances...;;

9. [+13, -0] He was the best... and I'm not saying this to suck up to him because he's some top Hollywood star but there has never been a foreign star who was as passionate as him. Definitely going to watch 'Kung Fu Panda' with my wife soon ㅎㅎ

10. [+11, -2] Jack Black has earned himself a shield in Korea~!!!

-