Pann: Guys, look at Girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+396, -23] Come on, that's so fake
2. [+388, -23] Am I the only one who thinks she's forcing herself to cry?
3. [+244, -23] Ugh... can she please act her age... it feels like she's forcing this little kid concept on herself
4. [+84, -9] Even if she does cry like this for real, she knows people are watching, why wouldn't she try to cover up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+73, -4] I don't even see tears
6. [+60, -2] If this is how she "really" cries, then it's so different from 'The Show' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+58, -1] I know Girlfriend fans are mad that we're making fun of her crying but come on, she's overreacting to the point where it makes me uncomfortable to watch;;;
8. [+41] Isn't she the member who always gets hate for doing her forced eye smiles... why does she always exaggerate her reactions?
9. [+38, -1] Fail.. there are no tears~~ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+30, -2] I don't even know why she would force herself to cry... there's no reason to
Article: Girlfriend wins 4 crowns with #1 on 'Music Bank'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+490, -48] January is always a slow month so it's an opportunity for the rookies to win #1. It's all about good planning from their agency.
2. [+453, -26] They had the smallest fandom out of Lovelyz and Twice but they won #1 first
3. [+362, -27] They won #1 the first out of all the debuted rookies last year. Twice fan here but congratulations.
4. [+29, -7] Girlfriend is the true #1 ㅋㅋ based purely off of their song being good rather than fandom power
5. [+24, -4] They do have the most rookie-feeling stage out of all the rookies... like they look really determined