AOA Cream dress in pretty hanboks for the Lunar new year



Article: Look at these lovelies! AOA Cream's Lunar new year presents

Source: Naver

1. [+648, -87] Only those who know Yuna are in the know of her charms..

2. [+521, -80] Sad that not many people know about Yuna's charms ㅠ she's so full of charms

3. [+533, -90] I genuinely wish the best for Chanmi. She has a colder impression than the other members so it's hard to warm up to her quickly but I definitely regretted judging her on her appearance after seeing her with her mother on that TV show. She actually matches cool tone colors! and her coordi seems to have dressed her accordingly ㅎㅎ Chanmi fighting!

4. [+344, -64] Fighting to Yuna, Hyejung, and Chanmi!!!

5. [+115, -18] My bias in AOA is Yuna ㅜㅜ I wish more people get to know her this time, she's such a pretty singer and a nice person too

6. [+190, -48] Hyejung and Yuna have always been pretty but Chanmi seems to have lost weight, she's definitely gotten prettier

7. [+62, -6] I used to think that these three were the least prettiest members of AOA, especially Yuna, but I take that back now ㅠㅠ they're so crazy pretty ㅠㅠ

8. [+68, -9] All of the members are so pretty that there's no black hole member. Choa, Seolhyun, and Jimin are still the mains but I wish Cream lots of luck~

9. [+64, -8] I think I can finally differentiate between Hyejung and Yuna after seeing these pictures

10. [+25, -1] Looking forward to a good song. Hyejung's good but has a normal voice and Chanmi's probably going to rap. Yuna will probably be the main vocal. Compared to Choa's rock vocal style, Yuna has a very sweet, love song style voice because her vocal color is so clear.

-