Article: A Pink's North American tour, Remember
1. [+710, -71] I was so surprised at Naeun talking with her foreign fans on the NA tour without an interpreter. I had no idea she was that good at English ㅠㅠㅠ What a talented group A Pink is
2. [+530, -45] I went to their Vancouver concert and was in awe at Naeun's English skills ^^ Never did I think I'd see A Pink in Vancouver, still can't forget it~ ♡♡♡
3. [+449, -38] Great job on your overseas promos, hopefully you guys can promote more in Korea now
4. [+403, -30] Everyone's so pretty ^^ Sone here supporting A Pink! I want to see them on Korean stages soon ^^ A Pink fighting!
5. [+71, -6] Even while taking a 15 hour flight, they kept their fans updated the entire time saying they landed where and what they were doing now. Can't help but fall for them!
6. [+57, -9] Son Naeun was so cool when she held conversations with her foreign fans in English... ㅎ
7. [+48, -6] I'm glad that they're doing fine in their overseas promos. They're paving a lot of opportunities to the rookie groups. So many people were against their innocent concept but they've become a role model for success to new rookies!
8. [+47, -8] I still can't believe how popular K-Pop is all over the world. What other country has achieved such a feat? I hope that Hallyu lasts forever as long as the politics doesn't interfere with it
9. [+58, -14] Heard even American fans went crazy at Jung Eunji's high notes ㅋㅋ the fancams were awesome