Pann: Hyunseung was standing like this for 47 seconds on stage
1. [+158, -1] Nevermind the fans at this point, does he not even feel sorry towards his members anymore?
2. [+156, -2] It's like he's so desperate to quit being an idol he's throwing a fit because he still has time left to fill until his contract expires;
3. [+100, -2] If I were his CEO, I'd tell him to leave if he didn't want to do this anymore. There a ton of talented kids who want this job...
4. [+47, -1] Let's kick the selfish members Hyunseung and EXO's Lay~ not like it matters if they're in the group or not, B2ST and EXO are both doing well without them
5. [+44, -3] Maybe he was possessed for 47 seconds...
6. [+40, -0] How can people defend this as him being 'four dimensional'? Imagine of a female idol was standing there like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously hate our fandom culture and how everything has to be defended;;; How can he think that it's okay to act like this when he's being paid to perform? Especially while his own members are jumping around in front of him like that, does he think he's better than them?
7. [+38, -0] I'd rather all the other idols who danced lazily than... this
8. [+32, -0] He won't be successful no matter where he goes with an attitude like this...
9. [+32, -4] Jang Hyunseung's attitude controversy has been on the live search rankings for a while now... at this point, the company needs to realize how severe it's gotten and start giving feedback
10. [+27, -2] This is upsetting... and I'm not even a B2ST fan. Nevermind his attitude, anyone in the right state of mind wouldn't act like this.. he seems to be mentally ill.. ㅠㅠ someone needs to take him aside and get him mental help instead of making him promote like this.. I feel bad for him at this point, it's almost like he's sick.
11. [+25, -1] I seriously hate him;;; what is wrong with him? What happened to him that made him like this? It's so frustrating having to watch all this happen. Fans have been requesting feedback so what is their agency doing while articles about it are going up in the media and it's the #1 most searched? He needs to be kicked from the group. Even if he fixes his attitude, there's no excuse for a singer to be acting like this on stage.
12. [+25, -7] Why are people saying it's wrong to accuse him of being mentally ill? I saw the video clip and thought the same thing.
13. [+24, -1] It's like he's going through puberty and he has to rebel against the world
14. [+18, -0] Did he fall asleep? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this point, I can see why B2ST fans only support 5... and I heard he's been like this for a while
15. [+18, -6] The Hyunseung fans who are shielding him have to be saints ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd yell at my own kid if he was acting like this. Is Hyunseung some superstar in Korea? Even idol fans barely know who he is, so to a commoner like me, he just looks like some emo tryhard still going through puberty and rebelling against everything to seek attention ㅋㅋㅋ