Article: Girlfriend can't seem to hit the breaks, will they become the girl group version of Big Bang and EXO?
(The original title of the article was: 'Girlfriend surpasses Big Bang and aims for EXO next')
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,198, -61] ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,139, -72] You can't say that they overtook Big Bang just for winning #1 for a few weeks;;; and they're far off from EXO too
3. [+1,698, -37] Please don't write articles like this;; it's always the trash journalists who cause the issues
4. [+1,598, -52] Eh? How about no
5. [+323, -19] They're winning #1 because they lucked out on timing, it's wrong to say that they've surpassed Big Bang and EXO yet
6. [+268, -16] How about they focus on being the one top of female idols first?
7. [+251, -12] It's not right to compare them to groups like Big Bang and EXO when they're still rookies... Big Bang is a veteran group and EXO has a strong fandom
8. [+253, -13] Big Bang? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this a joke
9. [+234, -16] Every single day, I am so sick and tired of Girlfriend's media play
Article: Girlfriend records longest #1 of the year at 416 hours... 'Godfriend' syndrome
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+735, -49] It's only February, what do you mean "longest of the year";;
2. [+645, -38] Journalist, it's barely been two months since the year started;;
3. [+704, -65] I like how they took down that article about them surpassing Big Bang and put this new one up instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+587, -53] So did they try to media play with Big Bang in that earlier article and taken it down because of the comments? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+184, -20] This group definitely does seem to have a media play buff... they keep mentioning records this, records that with articles always on the main page. It's easy to turn your image negative from it so be careful, Source Music.
6. [+137, -11] If Girlfriend wants to continue their streak with a positive image, they need to tone down the media play and work on managing their fancafe
7. [+156, -22] Too much media play..
8. [+110, -7] So what happened to the article about Girlfriend surpassing Big Bang and going for EXO... is the journalist an anti?
Pann: It does't really feel like Girlfriend's popular even though they are
1. [+289, -20] Hul, I feel the same... they're winning #1 frequently but I don't really feel it
2. [+266, -65] It's because their company media plays so hard. I honestly don't even trust their digital stats ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't have many fans but they're #1 for three weeks
3. [+263, -24] That's why people are saying it's an empty house... hard to describe exactly but it feels like that
4. [+112, -3] The members individually lack any sort of attention. Their song might be doing well but they don't really have a member to back it up. Soshi has Tiffany, Yoona, Jessica, Taeyeon, etc, A Pink has Naeun, Eunji, and even Twice has Tzuyu, Sana, and Nayeon.
5. [+83, -3] I think Girlfriend will be another group like SISTAR... popular with the public but not a lot of fans of their own