Pann: CLC changes to 7 members
1. [+167, -38] This group has the members with the best attitude, yup /s
2. [+131, -13] If they actually kicked that foreign member and added three new members, that'd be a historical change
- I think it's Sorn on the far right
- Yeah, it looks like Sorn on the far right. Look at the difference in leg thickness with the other members.
- I really hope they kicked Jang Yeeun
- If they kicked anyone, it should be Jang Yeeun, Choi Yoojin, or Jang Seungyeon; Oh Seunghee and Sorn are good and don't have attitude problems
- Sorn and Oh Seunghee are probably the nicest members in CLC, no issues and they're good at what they're supposed to do
3. [+126, -562] But then again, Red Velvet failed as 4 and succeeded once they added a new member and became 5
4. [+69, -1] They better not have kicked Sorn, please kick Jang Yeeun since she has attitude issues ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+61, -0] Honestly, CLC as a group is fail and has no future
6. [+55, -3] Why are people saying Red Velvet failed as 4? Their digital rank wasn't that bad and a lot of people knew who they were. Just because they didn't win #1 doesn't mean they failed.
7. [+51, -3] Cube is on the decline these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+44, -5] Red Velvet's 'Happiness' ranked 7th or something, you can't compare them to how hard CLC failed
9. [+41, -1] This group is probably going down April's path, not Red Velvet's
10. [+40, -0] What if they added Jun Soyeon and Kwon Eunbin from 'Producer 101'...
11. [+39, -0] Why would they kick Sorn... she's a good singer, good attitude, would be prettier if she lost some weight... Jang Yeeun should be the one kicked if anyone. Either way, I think they'll just add a new member instead of kicking anyone. What is Cube doing...
12. [+34, -1] There can't be a group that failed as hard as they did from a top agency ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ