Nine Muses' Hyuna talks about the health implications of dancing in heels


Article: Nine Muses Hyuna talks about the pains of wearing high heels, "Your toes get deformed and pelvis hurts"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I've been wearing high heels for 10 years now since my modeling days. My fourth toe is completely deformed now and the left side of my pelvis aches and feels like it's misplaced."

1. [+247, -35] She's the prettiest Hyuna for me out of all the Hyunas in the industry

2. [+244, -4] I find it amazing how girl groups wear such high heels and still do crazy dances in them... but who knows how it'll affect their health once they get older. They need to manage their health and the condition of their back consistently...

3. [+30, -9] She's so pretty ㅠㅠ she's sexy looking but cute too ㅠㅠ I hope she gets big!!~

4. [+10, -2] I feel so nervous when I see female celebrities dancing in high heels. I wouldn't expect them to have healthy toes or waists... flat shoes are pretty too so don't be afraid to wear them!!! And get your hips aligned!!!

5. [+7, -4] First time seeing her and she's so pretty

6. [+6, -0] I wonder why it's not girl groups with super pretty faces like Nine Muses who get popular but all the ugly looking girl groups that get huge. What a mystery.

7. [+6, -2] Your health is most important in the end... I give a lot of respect to girl groups who dance in high heels like that! But do make sure to keep your health in check ^^

8. [+5, -0] It's a double edged sword... you're only young once so of course you'd want to wear high heels and look your prettiest but that does come with health concerns later on in life! Everything in moderation... even as a woman, kill heels scare me.

-