Article: Jisook, "The reason I became a power blogger? To make use of my hiatus time"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
When asked why she started blogging, "When you release albums, they can either do well or they don't. You then go on hiatus and I wanted to make better use of that time so I decided to start blogging."
1. [+2,408, -37] She's such a charming and good daughter ❤️
2. [+2,260, -35] I feel bad for Rainbow when I see Jaekyung and Jisook ㅜ hopefully they get a good song
3. [+1,735, -26] She totally hit daebak as a blogger though~ her posts get 400-500 comments ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,374, -27] She's really good with her hands
5. [+268, -6] It's kids like her who are really the down to earth types... unlike the others who rely entirely on their pretty faces and never make use of their empty brains and just sit there smiling like scarecrows. I genuinely hope that kids like Jisook meet a good man later on in life.
6. [+191, -1] She seems to live her life to the fullest... such an energetic person
7. [+195, -4] I feel like Jisook and Jaekyung could be doing anything else in life right now and be making lots of money while being recognized for their talents but the celebrity industry is wasting their skills away instead...
8. [+185, -5] Jisook isn't just some celebrity blogger who gets views for being a star. She was actually nominated as an official power blogger by Naver ㅋㅋ She works so hard on her blog that I love reading her posts.
Article: Rainbow Jisook, "I haven't been able to manage the kitchen after my mother passed away"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"I'm sure those of you who know will know that my mother isn't here with me anymore. The kitchen is a place that used to be kept clean without even a fingerprint when she was still alive. Now that she isn't here, I haven't been able to maintain the kitchen to the same standards. The sink cabinets doors creak and the dish washer doesn't work anymore... She used to love collecting plates so I'm sure she'll be mad if she saw how they were kept now."
1. [+464, -7] I remember she sobbed so hard talking about this on 'Strong Heart'... you could tell she had a lot built up inside of her ㅠ I'm sure she still misses her every day now
2. [+435, -11] She's honestly the #1 wife material
3. [+359, -4] I'm tearing up just reading about it because I know that's how I'd feel if I lost my mother too. I would never want to erase even a trace of any of her memories...
3. [+35, -0] I remember someone whose mother passed away said that they couldn't go in her room anymore because every time they opened her door, her scent would leave little by little...
4. [+23, -1] I want to marry a woman like her
5. [+22, -1] You can tell that she grew up with lots of love. A beautiful person all around.
6. [+22, -0] Any man who gets to marry her will be happy
7. [+18, -0] Already jealous of whoever gets to marry her
8. [+16, -0] From a male perspective, marrying Jisook is pretty much like hitting the lottery