Lee Sung Kyung's dreamy new pictorial cut


Article: Lee Sung Kyung looks dreamy in her new pictorial... super pretty Baek Inha

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+623, -84] I'm getting confused now as to whether she's really bad at acting or if she's just acting in sitcom style

2. [+456, -131] She's so funny on 'Cheese in the Trap' lately, I like it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+446, -62] Her acting of Inha is shocking!! So funny because it's like I'm watching a sitcom ㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -8] This is why all dramas should be pre-produced before broadcast. If the producers listened to all of the people who complained about her acting in the pilot episode, they would've made her change it and it would've just ruined the character and make her feel out of place. I actually thought she delivered the feeling of the webtoon well and told everyone that they'd get used to it if they kept watching.

5. [+38, -8] She's still over the top for me

6. [+37, -4] She's still over the top but I find the scenes with Baek Inha to be the funniest ㅎㅎ maybe the director wanted her to express the character differently from the webtoon. Obviously the director wouldn't have let her act this way if he didn't like it ㅎㅎ

7. [+33, -3] She has so many funny scenes ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -23] People think her acting's funny?? I still haven't adjusted to it... really throws my concentration off.

9. [+30, -11] I don't know much about her acting but her scenes are funny ㅋㅋ not sure why she gets so much hate when it looks like she understands her character well ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+24, -5] All I remember from her acting is her upturned eyes...

11. [+24, -7] I watch 'Cheese' for the fun of watching the Baek siblings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -2] I swore a lot about her acting at first but I'm getting used to it. She's charming in a way that changes the heavy atmosphere of the drama. She's comedic relief ㅋ

-