Article: 'Actor School' seven bad actors enter the Silmido of acting
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+3,940, -25] This show is definitely not a variety but a show about actual acting lessons
2. [+2,936, -30] Park Shin Yang's amazing
3. [+2,033, -26] The show's so scary but fun to watch ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,427, -32] Fighting to everyone!!!
5. [+984, -22] I'm not even an acting student but I'm learning a lot from the show. I was surprised at how much Park Shin Yang had to teach, choked up at Nam Tae Hyun's tears, and really teared up at Lee Won Jong's sincerity.. ㅠㅠ
6. [+877, -13] I think casting Park Shin Yang for this show was the best choice. He intimidates even me as the viewer...
Article: 'Actor School' Park Shin Yang gives Nam Tae Hyun a direct statement... he tears up in the end
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+387, -4] When Park Shin Yang smiled, it felt like the entire atmosphere of the show changed... Looks like it doesn't matter how old he gets, his charm is still there
2. [+347, -7] He's such a strict person... when he looked into their eyes as he called roll, you could tell he was trying to get a read of who they were as people
3. [+333, -6] Park Shin Yang seem slike such a genuine person, nothing fake about him at all. He might seem cocky but it means he is that much more passionate and genuine about his job. He has a lengthy resume under his career. His questions even took jabs at my own heart and made me look back on my life ㅎㅎ
4. [+38, -1] Park Shin Yang is so cool
5. [+35, -0] I honestly don't care to see actors improve their skills but the show itself seems very interesting. It was really cool to see Park Shin Yang take his job so seriously when a few of the cast members seemed to take this as a joke. I'm jealous that he has so much pride in what he does. And I know that it must've been hard for a veteran actor like Lee Won Jong to come out on a show like this but I think it's cool that he's willing to challenge himself still ㅎㅎ
Article: 'Actor School' Nam Tae Hyun sobs, "I got a lot of hate for my acting controversy, I was riddled with guilt"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+917, -144] You got hate for both your bad acting + your character. Don't blame it all on your bad acting alone.
2. [+752, -116] Your acting controversy got you more hate than you normally got
3. [+734, -135] I just can't warm up to him, everything from his character to his acting controversy...
4. [+79, -5] Nam Tae Hyun, do you notice how Jang Soo Won never gets hate for his bad acting? You only got more hate because you had character issues before your controversy.
5. [+75, -8] It's not only because of your bad acting that you got hate. How are you going to explain paying someone old enough to be your father with your money wedged between your fingers?
Article: 'Actor School' Jang Soo Won, "I came on this show because of Nam Tae Hyun"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,239, -28] I thought this show would be funny but it's a lot more serious than I thought...
2. [+724, -49] Fighting Nam Tae Hyun and Jung Soo Won
3. [+385, -2] Park Shin Yang is so scary, I thought I was going to suffocate ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Reminds me of when I went to my job interview
4. [+402, -16] I think Park Shin Yang gave Nam Tae Hyun the support he needed because he was so down from all the hate he was getting. I hope he learns for real and improves on his acting. No more bad acting please.
5. [+320, -8] I've never seen Nam Tae Hyun's acting but it made me sad to see him cry from his guilt... I hope he learns and improves.