Nam Tae Hyun joins 'Actor School' to overcome his acting controversy


Article: 'Actor School' Nam Tae Hyun, "I admit to the controversy surrounding my poor acting in 'Late Night Restaurant'... I deserve the criticism"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

"I lacked so much. I definitely deserved the criticism I got. I am on Actor School to overcome the controversy."

1. [+529, -30] There's only so much you can do to ruin the original and he just crossed the line. I went back to watch reruns of the original after watching one episode of his version. I knew that I'd explode on the inside watching him.

2. [+525, -38] At least he knows ㅋㅋㅋ there can't be anyone who is worse than him at acting

3. [+286, -9] Even if it's Park Shin Yang, I don't think he can do anything about Nam Tae Hyun or Jang Soo Won. I still can't believe what I saw when I saw his acting. It's honestly more the producer's blame than Nam Tae Hyun's acting that was the issue. The fact that the PD released those scenes. It just showed how trash of a PD he actually is because his previous works were utter failures too. What was even funnier was when Kim Seung Woo, who's no actor himself, praised Nam Tae Hyun for being good. No wonder his acting is as horrendous as it has been for the past 20 years when his eye for acting is that bad.

4. [+34, -5] I'm apologizing here!!!!!!!

5. [+33, -2] His fans honestly shouldn't shield this... I used to even let Lee Yeon Hee get a pass on her acting but he's just bad

6. [+33, -7] I honestly think his acting is going to go down in history as the worst acting in the Korean broadcast industry ㅋㅋㅋ he deserves an award for that ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+32, -1] YG really must have strong connections if he can get in dramas with that face and those acting skills

8. [+30, -4] There are a lot of people who are bad at acting, but you especially because you also have character issues too

9. [+25, -2] Nevermind his ability to express emotions, he can't even get the tonality or pronunciation of his lines right. I wonder if he's a good singer? Or is he another one of those rapping members?

10. [+19, -2] So how bad is he that people are being like this? Remember that movie 'Don't Cry Mommy'? And that idol Dongho??? Is he worse than that kid?? Because I remember laughing in the theater seeing his bad acting and others in the theater were laughing with me ㅡㅡ; that's how bad it was
- Worse than Dongho
- Dongho's better
- Go look up his video, you can search it with Nam Tae Hyun bad acting ㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen a funnier video in my life ㅋㅋㅋ it's a video I go back to watch when I need a pick me up ㅋㅋㅋ
- Compared to Nam Tae Hyun, Dongho looks like a good actor ㅋㅋㅋ Nam Tae Hyun's acting is some psychotic stuff that you can't tell whether he's laughing or crying with the way he expresses his emotions ㅋㅋ he's leaving it up to the viewers to decide I guess

-