Ladies Code give up their lunar holiday to prepare for late February comeback


Article: 'Impending comeback' Ladies Code, will their return as a trio be successful?

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+883, -7] Wow... thank you for coming back ㅜㅜ

2. [+706, -5] I hope they won't get any hateful comments ㅜㅜ

3. [+585, -6] I support you! Fighting!

4. [+502, -2] Find strength, we'll support you!

5. [+43, -0] I hope they'll come back with an exciting song instead of a ballad... like 'Bad Girl' type of song

6. [+36, -0] Thank you for not giving up ㅠㅠ

7. [+35, -0] Ladies Code was originally a punky concept group... such good songs like 'Pretty Pretty' and 'Kiss Kiss' ㅠㅠ

8. [+33, -1] Father in my fifties checking in, find strength and work hard, fighting

9. [+29, -0] I wish them the best... but it does feel weird still

10. [+26, -0] Whether they continue as singers or look to other jobs in the future, I wish them the best. They went through so many difficulties at a young age and I know they won't forget it for the rest of their lives but I hope they overcome it and continue forward.

11. [+18, -0] I hope they know it doesn't have to be a slow song ㅎ we're fine with an exciting dance track too, thank you for coming back~

-