Article: Will Madonna become 'the 2nd Tzuyu'? Crossfire over holding the Taiwanese flag at concert
Source: Dailyan via Naver
1. [+624, -9] She was holding a concert in Taiwan, why would she hold up the Chinese flag?
2. [+543, -11] JYP is reliant on the Chinese market so of course they have to bend over for them. Madonna, however, can bring in an income from anywhere in the world so I doubt she'd care about anything China says. She could just tour Europe or North America alone and still make huge amounts of cash.
3. [+529, -7] Madonna's at a status where she doesn't have to care what anyone says, she can perform anywhere in the world ^^;;
4. [+65, -2] Why would Madonna ever apologize ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ JYP's reliant on the Chinese market so I get that they had to apologize but Madonna's not reliant on anyone, she doesn't have to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+52, -2] It's none of our business what flag anyone chooses to wave, we have no right to put them down or criticize them over it
6. [+51, -2] Unlike Tzuyu's scandal, I don't think Madonna will care. She can perform anywhere in the world. JYP was in no position to give up China though which is they they apologized. Money trumps all in the end.
7. [+51, -2] You guys actually think Madonna would blink an eye over what anyone in China says about her?
8. [+48, -4] This scandal might've affected Tzuyu but Madonna's too far above what anyone could say about her