Article: 'Superman' Song Il Guk's thoughts on leaving the show, "The best gift of my life"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+566, -17] They were the best healing babies of my life. For the first time since I was born, I thought that another family's babies were adorable.
2. [+484, -15] So sad to see them go ㅜㅜ thank you for all that you've given us... we love you
3. [+397, -15] When they first joined the show, the three of them all fit in his arms... now they've grown so big that he can barely carry two of them. Kids grow up so fast.
4. [+31, -5] Thank you to Song Il Guk-ssi, the triplets, and the producers
5. [+27, -4] The best variety show I've ever seen!!! A perfect combination of laughter and heartstrings...!!! Thank you for showing us your life with such consideration in each episode!!! I've learned a lot of lessons and won't be forgetting your family...!! Fighting to the triplets' future!
1. [+1,503, -38] Daehan-ah, Minguk-ah, Manse-ya... grow up as brightly and healthily as you are now ♥
2. [+1,137, -33] Triplets, you gave us so much joy. Please grow up healthy.
3. [+981, -35] We'll miss you ㅠㅠ our triplets
4. [+862, -36] Love you, our triplets ^^
5. [+136, -4] Continue to grow as you are now, caring for one another. We'll miss you lots ♥
Article: Song Il Guk's wife judge Jung Seung Yeon appears on the show
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+1,465, -44] They recorded her without her face showing... but I could see glimpses of Minguk in her face ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,359, -50] Manse saying that the dinosaur uncles will be sad if he's sad too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+1,139, -35] Minguk definitely takes after his mother's features
4. [+204, -14] She's obviously smart considering her education but her personality seems gentle yet tough. She's very caring towards the children and looks at them lovingly but there's a quiet charisma to her ㅋㅋㅋ she's not like other mothers who start crying and freaking out in joy when they see videos of their kids, she's just very calm and full of wisdom... The type to reprimand them when they make mistakes but also give bountiful love and lessons ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+159, -9] Look at the papers on her desk ㅠㅠ but she has a very classy personality, even humorous at times with her jokes ㅎㅎㅎㅎ It was adorable how Daehan, who's normally not talkative, turned into a cute chatter box when he's with her. I loved how she listened to every little thing they said and reacted accordingly. I hope they're all happy~~~
6. [+101, -7] A mother who studies hard but also raises her children well
7. [+99, -6] The reason I liked the triplets more than the other families was because their mother didn't interfere as much. Other families had their mothers appear frequently but the triplets spent the entire 48 hours without her, which is the point of the show.
8. [+90, -28] Manse looks like his dad, Daehan and Minguk look like their mom. And their mother seems like a brave type of personality... definitely a mother who will raise them big and strong. I personally hate it when mothers cry all the time whenever they're shown clips of their own children...
9. [+86, -4] Wow, look at all those case files on her desk... really puts into perspective the hundreds of thousands of papers involved in every case.
10. [+81, -4] All those papers behind her... what a hard job