Article: [Exclusive] Jessica to start first Korean activity since leaving Soshi.. MC for beauty program
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+1,218, -204] She only ever posted on her Weibo and left for China as if she'd never come back to Korea but here she is coming back... ridiculous
2. [+778, -115] The second she left Soshi, she became a kite without yarn
3. [+699, -121] She acted like she'd never come back ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but she came back in the end
4. [+836, -196] Look how much her status has dropped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+538, -93] She's honestly not a pretty face... Honey Lee and Eugene are the best beauty MCs, and Kim Jung Min for panelists
6. [+148, -13] So when is she marrying Tyler Kwon?
7. [+281, -61] Difficult to call this a return in glory
8. [+99, -8] Jessica, Sulli, Hyunseung...
Article: 'Beauty Bible' reps, "Jessica is in discussion for the MC position but not confirmed"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+583, -66] Pathetic KBS trying to bait people into raising the show's viewer ratings... as if that'd work.
2. [+474, -69] That's fine, I just won't watch it
3. [+648 -148] Why cast someone who backstabbed and left for China...
4. [+413, -86] Please cast someone else as the MC...
5. [+376, -85] Why bother with her? There are a ton of better people... tell her to stick to making money in China.