Woohyun and Dongwoo reveal they were advised to leave INFINITE before and after debut


Article: 'Show Time' INFINITE, Woohyun and Dongwoo reveal, "We were once advised to leave the group"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,164, -53] If Woollim had gone through with that, their company could've failed...

2. [+2,949, -29] Today it's something to laugh about on varieties but I can't imagine how upset they must've felt as trainees ㅜㅜ I congratulate them on working even harder and finding the strength to train and become a singer

3. [+2,111, -29] Meanwhile Hoya, "You'd think I would've been advised that but I wasn't" ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,865, -39] Hul... I'm glad they didn't leave, INFINITE is forever 7

5. [+1,635, -58] Admirable of them. I would've gotten my pride hurt and probably left while swearing at Woollim. INFINITE's such a good group now;

6. [+288, -1] Woollim probably wouldn't be around if not for INFINITE

7. [+284, -8] I don't understand why they would've said that to Woohyun.. he's a vocalist and handsome to boot...?

8. [+250, -1] INFINITE's the group that helped Woollim afford their building~

9. [+249, -2] That would've been a decision to hit the floor in regret over ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+229, -3] They were advised to leave even after debut...? How upsetting it must've been!! INFINITE is forever 7!

-