Article: SNS explodes with comments of criticism against Jun Hyun Moo for making hani cry... "Rude!"
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,037, -79]
Hani: Call me Tomboyhani~
Hyun Moo: How about Handsomehani? (Junsu's name also means handsome/good looking)
I mean, is this really something to hate him over?
2. [+686, -75] When other MCs teased Honey Lee about her boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang or made comments about god, she just laughed it off. All Jun Hyun Moo said was that Hani looked 'junsu/handsome'. It was totally a situation where she could've laughed it off as a joke. For her to turn around and cry like that basically gave everyone else ammo to attack him. She's a celebrity, she will always be the topic of gossip, it's the life she chose. Jun Hyun Moo did not cross any lines, it was actually a very tame joke. I think Hani could've handled it more professionally. How is this any different from Goo Hara crying on 'Radio Star'? Jun Hyun Moo may not be everyone's cup of tea but this hate against him is not warranted.
3. [+615, -65] Was this really something for her to cry over though??? -_-;;
4. [+60, -11] I honestly don't think it was something for her to cry over
5. [+52, -6] I don't think she's fit for MCing if she's this weak enough to be crying over something like this
6. [+49, -8] Hani's not very professional. She could've just laughed it off, did she have to cry?
7. [+48, -7] This really was nothing to cry over. If she's an adult and can't control her emotions in situations like this, why did she agree to MC?
8. [+44, -9] ㅋㅋ Wow, Jun Hyun Moo getting witch hunted like this ㅋㅋ
Article: Hani explodes in tears over Jun Hyun Moo's 'Junsuhani' comment
Source: MK Sports via Nate
1. [+566, -104] I still don't think Jun Hyun Moo did anything that bad, this is ridiculous ㅋ
2. [+565, -119] This really was nothing for her to cry over. It's honestly frustrating, what does she expect the rest of us to do about it? She shouldn't do live broadcasts anymore.
3. [+501, -93] What an easy life for a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ if doing your job is that hard for you, please go try getting a regular job ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+80, -16] I think it was wrong of her to start crying over a joke when she's an MC...
5. [+74, -19] Is Hani some princess? Is everyone obligated to only be praising her? What was so wrong with 'Junsuhani' that she felt the need to cry over it on live broadcast;;; I hate Jun Hyun Moo fro crossing the line sometimes too but I don't think he's at fault here ㅡㅡ
6. [+66, -18] If she just cries like that, what does that make her fellow MC? Puts him in an awkward position.
7. [+62, -4] I don't understand for even a second why she cried over that and why Jun Hyun Moo is getting all this hate for it. If she's going to act like this on live broadcast, don't ever take any more gigs again.
8. [+54, -17] Hani better not MC again because this is pissing me off. People need to stop trying to use Jun Hyun Moo's negative image to pin this on him because it's not his fault.
Article: Jun Hyun Moo's thoughtless teasing puts on a cold atmosphere
Source: Sports via Nate
1. [+952, -153] The fact that Hani knew this was live broadcast and couldn't hold back her tears shows that she wasn't professional. Jun Hyun Moo is also at fault for teasing her knowing that it would make her uncomfortable. It's only a joke if the person you're saying it to laughs at it too.
2. [+1,051, -259] If she confirmed going public with her relationship, she should just accept these things coolly. I don't think it was right of her to cry on broadcast.
3. [+922, -156] Hani did not do anything right by being unable to control her emotions and breaking out into tears like that on a live broadcast she knew a lot of people were watching. I understand the extreme stress she's under lately but I don't think Jun Hyun Moo should be at complete blame for this. Hani and Jun Hyun Moo both handled the situation very poorly.
4. [+106, -25] This is only an issue because it's Jun Hyun Moo. If the MC had been Yoo Jae Suk, Hani would be the one getting all the hate right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+99, -39] Why exactly should we be feeling bad for Hani? She's not sick, nothing bad happened to her...?? If she's going to be crying over petty little things like this, stay off of live broadcast..
1. [+604, -104] Let's say Yoo Jae Suk was teasing her and Hani cried. I wonder if people would hate on Yoo Jae Suk for that? People just want to blame Jun Hyun Moo because he's an easy target ㅋㅋ I feel like this is being blown out of proportion
2. [+562, -83] Why would she cry over that? She's just being unprofessional at that
3. [+527, -75] How is this anything to cry over? It's Hani and I like her but this is ridiculous
4. [+74, -4] To Hani's fans, please stay quiet. Hani messed up on this one. Any MC or gagmen do these types of jokes, this is my first time seeing someone cry over it. This is an issue with Hani's mentality, not Jun Hyun Moo ㅡㅡ;;
5. [+65, -3] So she cried because that Junsu kid couldn't attend the show? Then why the f*ck is she MCing on it
Article: Hani is honest in the face of love, making the wounds deeper
Source: TV Report via Daum
1. [+1,007, -215] I didn't think Hani was unprofessional, moreso that Jun Hyun Moo has quite the history of being thoughtless with his comments
2. [+895, -186] Jun Hyun Moo does indeed need to fix his habit of speaking ㅋㅋ he speaks without thinking
3. [+481, -71] Find strength
4. [+200, -24] She knows why JYJ couldn't be up there on that stage so I'm sure the emotions overwhelmed her... I hope that Hani becomes a Hani who is successful in both her love and work~~~
5. [+187, -46] Hani's still a young woman... I'm sure anyone else would've been taken aback having their boyfriend mentioned like that in front of all those people and cameras.
Article: Hani manages to overcome 'Radio Star', but why did she cry this time?
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,691, -166] I think people have been talking about Junsu too much with her and it all blew up yesterday at once
2. [+1,793, -129] I'm sure the two will handle it on their own, just leave her alone now
3. [+1,926, -251] There's a big difference between live broadcast and recordings. People will be looking out for her more in recordings, unlike live events where things just happen out of the blue.
4. [+1,282, -248] Hani unni, as a Junsu oppa fan, I don't want you being hurt. Have a happy love with him~
5. [+534, -32] I think she's been stressed for a while and it all blew up. Jun Hyun Moo probably didn't mean any harm. It's just an unfortunate situation all around for the both of them.
Article: Who keeps giving Jun Hyun Moo these MC spots
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+188, -36] Change the title to "Who keeps giving Hani these MC spots"
2. [+176, -42] I honestly don't think Jun Hyun Moo did anything bad, stop the witch hunt
3. [+143, -39] I feel so bad for Jun Hyun Moo
4. [+27, -9] I'd be more understanding if Hani was going through a break up or something but it's weird that she cried over a joke like that
5. [+24, -5] Who in the world starts crying over one comment during a live MC event
1. [+2,686, -188] I agree with the article. He's already made several mistakes, how much more should we put up with? He doesn't have the skills for live MCing. He makes me uncomfortable and should learn some tips from Kim Sung Joo.
2. [+2,159, -141] He uses others so that he can survive
3. [+669, -41] He thinks he can geta way with acting however he wants because all these ceremonies keep using him as the MC. And if he gets negative public sentiment, he just apologizes on SNS or radio and people move on.
4. [+638, -41] He should calm down a bit, his popularity won't let him get away with everything. It takes one mistake to fall from grace.
5. [+616, -40] He wants to be like Yoo Jae Suk but doesn't have the patience for it and always gets himself into trouble.