Article: "I apologize for my attitude + stage" Ailee apologizes before celebrating
Source: TV Report via Nate
People noticed that Ailee was on her phone during SHINee's stage but it turned out that she was installing an app to marquee SHINee's name on, which she did for Taeyeon and BoA's stages.
"I'm really sorry for being on my phone during SHINee sunbaenim's stage. As soon as I installed the app, I wrote 'SHINee' but the stage was already over by then ㅠㅠ I'm a jjang jjang supporter of SHINee sunbaes"
"I'm sorry for making a mistake today as well ㅠㅠ hing. But I tried my best until the end ㅠㅠ Please watch my stage positively ㅠㅠ My leg must've been too heavy."
1. [+308, -8] Is being on your phone for a bit during a senior's stage something to apologize for...? Are people obligated to watch the entire stage, not even missing a second of it? Being a celebrity is such a tiring job
2. [+167, -8] Glad that the misunderstanding was clarified ㅋㅋ She has such a kind heart
3. [+143, -3] Please actually read the article. She wasn't messing around on her phone, she was trying to download an app to write the names of singers on and show her support with.
4. [+12, -2] Are we North Korea now? ㅋㅋㅋ Expecting everyone to just sit there and clap the entire time?
5. [+9, -1] SM's stupid fangirls are so problematic... they honestly seem psycho to me.
6. [+9, -3] All you SM fans, I bet you watch your SM stages while kneeling on the floor and praying for them
7. [+8, -1] I didn't have any misunderstandings about her. She enjoyed all of the stages and showed her support for them each time.
8. [+7, -0] It's okay, your issue was buried by another issue
9. [+6, -1] Top in terms of skill and manners~ I don't mean to compare but this makes her seem even nicer after reading the articles about Hani right now