Article: China remains cold despite JYP's apology... Taiwanese national party "We support Tzuyu"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+3,927, -125] China's demanding a public apology from Tzuyu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so hopeless
2. [+3,070, -76] They're really creating all this fuss over a Taiwanese person holding a Taiwanese flag?
3. [+2,050, -55] Ugh, what's wrong with them? ㅡㅡ
4. [+1,913, -59] Public apology? ㅋㅋㅋ Screw off
5. [+1,801, -61] Find strength, Tzuyu...
6. [+432, -10] China's acting pathetic right now but the Taiwanese politicans aren't any better. If they publicly support Tzuyu like this, it's only going to get her more hate, don't they know that ㅡㅡ;;
7. [+330, -7] Funny that they're pinning this political agenda on a kid who spent her entire life practicing her dancing and singing ㅡㅡ
8. [+325, -7] Yeah China, this is a real good way to treat a 17 year old
Article: Please tell them that Tzuyu is being punished too harshly for merely holding a prop
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+300, -7] This entire scandal is the result of China's pettiness combined with the selfishness of Taiwanese adults in pinning a political agenda on her to make Tzuyu the sacrifice...
2. [+230, -4] This really is too cruel. They're hunting her down this hard over a flag...
3. [+190, -6] So much fuss over this
4. [+44, -9] I feel like Korea has done worse... remember when netizens digged up an idol's blog entries from years ago talking about his complaints about Korea and then kicked him out of the country for it..
5. [+15, -2] I guess just because their land is large doesn't mean their hearts are either
Article: 'Political controversy' LG Uplus decides to pull Tzuyu's ads
Source: Star Today via Daum
1. [+470, -21] I really don't understand what she did so wrong for holding her own country's flag
2. [+366, -18] I'm her fan starting from today because I feel so bad for her
3. [+328, -17] I don't get it.. why are companies so afraid of China? Since when was Chinese advancement the end all goal for this group? Just go as you've been going. If the group has enough star potential and they end up doing well, China will want them eventually.
4. [+73, -3] I don't understand why this is happening... why should we care about China's opinion on this????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+31, -3] Supporting Tzuyu starting from today. I hope her career turns out even better in Korea. This is such a mess... Even our companies are surrendering our entertainment industry to China like this. Tzuyu, you have my genuine support starting from today. Let's get you successful here.
6. [+21, -1] All this fuss over a flag. I'm her fan from today on. Don't be intimidated. Fighting.