Article: DIA already debuted so why are they on 'Produce 101'?
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+511, -16] Aren't they on the show because DIA never got anywhere... It's funny because if they knew that they were still lacking in some areas after their debut, they should've taken a hiatus and worked on practicing what they need but instead they're on a debut program, why...
2. [+244, -3] Nothing's working for them, might as well try whatever they can
3. [+187, -4] Kwang Soo probably did some psycho crap again
4. [+157, -4] Their agency probably pulled some strings, they're obviously using the show to get promotion
5. [+77, -8] That's my question too...
6. [+20, -1] They were even on some internet stream to promote themselves... but they're still not popular, the public doesn't recognize the team at all.. probably why they're using this show as a last resort. It's not like they're just going to sit there and do nothing while they fail. I don't really find a problem with it;;
7. [+14, -0] They're better than the other trainees who spoke informal slang about a senior and called others washed up
8. [+20, -4] DIA should've just kept to whatever they were doing. The show is only getting 1% in viewer ratings, at least music shows hit 4% if they get on it. Even if they somehow make it into the top 11, there's no guarantee that the group will be successful anyway ㅋㅋㅋ I'm almost sure that the debuting group will fail too