Girlfriend releases school look teasers for comeback on the 25th



Article: Girlfriend to release 'Snowflake' on the 25th... third part to school series

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,600, -165] 'Me Gustas Tu' is such a good song, it's been half a year since it's been released and it's still at the top of the charts

2. [+997, -114] I support them, I really hope their new song is good. There are so many new girl groups nowadays that they need to maintain the position they're at.

3. [+880, -101] For a rookie group, they're doing well on the digital charts and their song releases are always good

4. [+574, -101] Fighting Girlfriend ㅋㅋ

5. [+524, -88] They're so young, I hope they don't get hurt by any hateful comments ㅠㅠ fighting!!

6. [+132, -11] Listening to their songs makes me feel better. Their songs are just really good.

7. [+116, -8] Girlfriend will be fine, they have a really strong main vocalist

8. [+98, -8] They have considerable public recognition now so all they need is a good song and they'll make achievements

9. [+99, -9] The melodies they use in their teasers are so my style ㅠㅠ

10. [+66, -5] I like that Girlfriend's songs always sound so pure. I'm past the age where I'm supposed to be liking idols so I rarely listen to them but I do listen to Girlfriend often~ fighting!!

-