TV: [Spoilers!!!] Cheese in the Trap


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In dictum, turpis vel luctus tristique, leo nibh vestibulum nunc, at placerat nibh dolor sit amet mi.

Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun, their sweetness comes to an end... will they reach a crisis?

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+236, -10] What's great about watching the drama is that in the webtoon, it took us weeks and months to read through the characters who piss us all off ㅋㅋ but since this is a drama, we only have to wait a week or so until the conflicts are resolved and the plot moves on ㅋㅋ Son Min Soo, you're over with~ how dare you mess with jun ㅋㅋ and Seol and Jung make up so quickly too

2. [+148, -7] I want to throw that Oh Young Gon ba$tard into a ring match with Iron Man for 60 minutes.

3. [+94, -1] Next week is making me nervous ㅠㅠ Oh Young Gon and Dayoung are going to add to the stress.. and Son Min Soo is getting scarier too.. Yoo Jung's preview makes me so nervous ㅜㅜ

4. [+36, -0] I don't like how so many people think Yoo Jung's personality is strange. I never really thought he was weird... but everyone he encounters are always like, "Does your girlfriend know how strange you are?" so tired of it

5. [+14, -0] I like that the drama moves at a faster pace than the webtoon ㅋㅋ and Baek Inho is already starting to tug at my heartstrings.. I felt bad for him when he did the dishes alone..

-


Article: Park Hae Jin retains his cool even with Ji Yoon Ho's provokes "You're weak"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+304, -8] Almost got cancer from Oh Young Gon and knock off Seol today. Thankfully the piano scene made me happy.

2. [+291, -8] Oh Young Gon is the problem it seems. I'm worried because I think something's going to happen to the Seol couple next week.

3. [+238, -8] My cancer is back thanks to Oh Young Gon and Min Soo. Actually, I think my cancer cells have cancer now.

4. [+31, -0] Hong Seol's college life is as dangerous as some war zone. I'm glad Baek Inho is with her now since he's taking piano but this is probably going to cause issues too.

5. [+24, -0] Yoo Jung's character shines when he's pissed off ❤ Talk about straight out of the webtoon...

-


Article: 'Cheese' Yoon Ji Won lies to Kim Go Eun, "I didn't steal the doll"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+365, -0] The drama did such a good job of compressing the webtoon down. Son Min Soo and Oh Young Gon's cancerous ways are depicted exactly the same as the webtoon too..

2. [+264, -5] Had no idea she was this type of character. She should've just been honest from the start.
- She's way more annoying in the webtoon, and she's only going to be more annoying in the future too. Plus Oh Young Gon plus Dayoung, more characters to piss you off all around ㅋㅋㅋ
- I understand why Son Min Soo's upset considering they twisted her desire to become closer to them and are now treating her like a thief

3. [+251, -2] Why would knock off Seol agree with Oh Young Gon that he's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's just agreeing with whatever he says, ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -0] I hate fake Seol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I was so pissed off when Yoo Jung put his arms around her thinking it was Seol in the preview ㅋㅋㅋ ugh
- Jung did it on purpose ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he also makes jabs at her about the doll later on too
- Wow, I'm so glad ㅋㅋ I didn't read the webtoon but now I can sleep at peace ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -0] Such cancerous characters... why are they so good at acting!?

-