Article: A 'special wedding' at the Kimpo Airport due to blizzard
Source: JTBC via Nate
The couple was originally flying to Jeju Island for their wedding but the blizzard caused delays, leading the couple to just have it at the airport.
1. [+377, -29] Wow~ amazing! Congratulations on your wedding~!
2. [+313, -27] Congratulations, clap clap clap
3. [+297, -23] Live happily ^_^
4. [+34, -2] I'm the man who hooked the two up...! Changhyun-ah, I hope you have a happy life!! ㅋㅋ Fighting!
5. [+26, -5] I remember my friend's father took newspaper clippings from the day he was born along with what the weather was that day and wrote a diary entry for him. It made me jealous.. I hope this couple saves all their newspaper clippings too to show their future children.
6. [+22, -2] This is seriously so much more romantic... probably more memorable than having the actual wedding at Jeju Island
7. [+22, -5] What a positive couple! Especially the bride, considering this is a once in a life time wedding and others would've complained. Have a happy life~~
8. [+21, -4] This feels more romantic and special ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+18, -6] They turned an unexpected obstacle into a beautiful wedding like this. I'm sure this says a lot about their future as a couple. Together they'll be able to overcome any obstacles.
10. [+14, -7] This is something you'd only see on TV... talk about a memorable wedding! I heard an old saying that getting married on a snowy day means good luck. Since it was a blizzard, they have a happy life ahead of them~~