AOA to debut a trio unit in February with Yuna, Hyejung, and Chanmi


Article: [Exclusive] AOA's first unit of the new year is a trio... Chani, Yuna, Hyejung - new track in February

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+893, -64] I still can't tell Yuna and Hyejung apart, hopefully this is an opportunity for me to learn the difference

2. [+774, -37] I'm happy they're taking care of the members without public recognition

3. [+381, -44] It's good to see that opportunities are given to all of the members unlike other agencies. Fighting AOA!

4. [+359, -43] Don't most companies make units out of the most popular members? Fighting!!!

5. [+167, -14] I was always sad to see Yuna being underrated. Hopefully she gets some recognition out of this opportunity and gets judged properly for her talents.

6. [+25, -2] I'm glad the unpopular members are getting some opportunities. Hopefully the three can make some headlines, fighting.

7. [+36, -6] I wonder how long they're going to keep Yookyung unemployed... let's get her a comeback too, yeah?

8. [+20, -1] So glad to see the unpopular members get some attention... next time, please give some opportunities to the drummer Yookyung. I feel so bad for her...

9. [+28, -5] I love this.. I'm a Jimin fan but instead of Choa, Seolhyun, and Jimin getting all the attention, I love that the other members are getting opportunities too ㅎㅎㅎ such a thoughtful gesture by the company

10. [+26, -6] Hopefully Hyejung can get some spotlight now

-

Source: Nate

1. [+106, -5] Looks like they're trying to get the unpopular members up ㅋ

2. [+57, -3] The agency is pushing the most unpopular three

3. [+10, -0] At least their agency is doing their job... trying like this to get the unpopular members some spotlight. I think it's an alright idea... but business wise, not sure if it's a good decision. Yang Hyun Suk would never allow this to happen.. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+9, -1] I was always confused between Yuna and Hyejung because they look the same... they still look the same to me.

5. [+8, -2] The nugus ㅠ

-